Biyernes, Marso 1, 2013


            LOVE’S DESIRE AND MINDS INSPIRE

                   BY: CHRISTIAN KENT C. PAGLINAWAN


When I think of love, for me it’s illness,
 A disease of madness, a cure for sadness,
Brain like challenges that’s full of surprises,
A nature of a person can count as “priceless”.


I stare above the clouds without a motion,
The tears in my eye that’s full of emotion,
The stars in the night sprinkled like lotion,
Beauty in your face sparkled with potion.


The green flash of your eyes that makes me mesmerize,
The red shade of your lips that makes me fantasize,
The colour of your skin is like cold, crystal ice,
The darkness of your hair is like raven in western skies.


I never thought that love would be easy,
An empty soul, a broken heart and a brain so crazy,
A patch of cloud in the sky so hazy,
A snail that walks so light, so lazy.


The moment when I catch a glimpse of you,
My eyes lit up, like stars that flew.
I hope I can make you say “I DO”.


ME AND YOU, JUST AS TWO,
MY DREAMS THAT WOULD NEVER COME TRUE......

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento